- Custom-engineered 18-inch woofer
- Power: 1,500W peak / 750W RMS
- Frequency response: 31–150 Hz (-10 dB); 40–120 Hz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 2 XLR loop-outs
- Advanced dbx DSP: Parametric EQ, polarity inversion, speaker delay
- Built-in 2-channel digital mixer
- Parametric EQ, polarity inversion and speaker delay
- Color backlit LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Durable birch plywood cabinet with patented DuraFlex finish and metal grille
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control using powerful BLE technology
- Ergonomic handles simplify transport
- Built-in threaded pole mount expands system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets simplify cardioid configurations and equipment storage
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 24 x 25.1 in (667 x 609 x 637mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 81.5 pounds (37 kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 29.6 x 28.42 x 29.3 x (744 x 722 x 752 mm) (HxWxD)
- Shipping weight: 94.4 pounds (42.8 kg)
Iconic Acoustics, Superior Sound
The EON718S produces smooth, natural bass down to 31 Hz, thanks to a newly engineered acoustic package with a completely redesigned woofer and 1,500 watts of ultra-efficient amplification.
Advanced DSP and Control
The EON718S’s advanced DSP package includes built-in parametric EQ, polarity inversion and speaker delay. Access settings on-speaker using an integrated backlit LCD screen, or from anywhere in the venue using the JBL Pro Connect App. The EON700 Series’ built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming (full-range speakers) and control take advantage of the newest protocol’s security features, low latency, broad range and improved audio fidelity.
The EON718S subwoofer features a threaded pole mount for full-range speakers and can be easily stacked for cardioid configurations. Full-range models can be used as main PA speakers or floor monitors. Indexed feet molded into enclosures enable a range of acoustic configurations and secure stacking for traditional stand-up configurations and convenient storage and transport.
Rugged and Reliable
All audio products have useful lives, and JBL engineers are committed to making that lifespan as long as possible—not only in terms of reliability, but in terms of how good the system sounds every time it’s turned on.
EON700 Series full-range speakers feature FEA optimized composite enclosures, taking advantage of injection-molding and mechanical-shaping techniques for added durability without sacrificing cabinet size or performance. The EON718S subwoofer is housed in a rugged 15-ply birch enclosure; computer-optimized ergonomic handles make moving these speakers and subwoofers a breeze.
Like every JBL Professional product, the 718S undergoes stringent testing that goes above and beyond any conditions the product would face in the real world. Our industry-leading 100-hour power test ensures longevity so musicians and audio engineers can rely on JBL components in any scenario.